-aktiviti di masa lapang-

salam ramadhan..
i want to tell about what i like to do when im free.... that is not hobby, but its just activities that i like to do when get bored... that is playing games!!
actually i addicted to playing games since i was little boy... but, the games that i was played is PS1 and PS2.... but now, its differ because the games i like played not in Ps games, but computer games.... i like playing counter strike and DOTA because its make me enjoyful... but sometimes it was hurt when fail in games... but, that games make me to patient and more effort when do something... 
i take all games is positive impact... as long games not effect my study, i will still played... but if games effect my study, i will still play but just take short time to playing games.. alhamdullillah, still now, i can balance my study with playing games...
had someone ask me, why u always playing gamed but still got dean list???.... my answer is, it is just destiny... that important is, as long as we realize with our future in education....
maybe someone look games is bad habit.. but for me, games make me feel happy and i not need to think much about my problems...
like what i said, games DOTA can release little bit my tension and it make me now other people at UiTM especially.. actually my friends introduce me about DOTA games... i now that when i was enter to UiTM... until now, i still played this games... for me, games is just fun and the study is very important to me....

that is my favorite games (DOTA)

all of this my favorite characters wen playing gamed warcraft
-jumardi-

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • tetamu bertandang

    Demi masa

    Powered By Blogger

    Followers